Usyncro will be at the International Logistics Exhibition 2022 – SIL Barcelona 2022, in collaboration with FETEIA. From the stand F644 , we will offer members of the Federation of Freight Forwarders personalized presentations for document management of customs operations. The user will be able to access the test environment of the Usyncro platform (Sandbox) simulating the management of a shipment and validating the related documentation through the Blockchain technology used by Usyncro.
The Usyncro platform offers a secure environment for collaboration between the actors involved in the operation (freight forwarders, consignees, loaders, carriers, financial entities, customs and authorities…), employing the use of Artificial Intelligence in order to avoid errors and errors. consequent fines.
Among the advantages for digitization that freight forwarders will be able to observe with the use of the platform for their customs operations are:
- Repository of the documentation of a shipment in a shared space maintaining data governance.
- Shipment traceability through Blockchain technology.
- Unification of communications related to shipping.
- Reduction of errors and delays thanks to the use of Artificial Intelligence.
- Real-time reception of logistics documentation.
- Container geolocation.
- Agility in dispatches due to integration with customs.
- Speed in the return of VAT and transport taxes.
The functionalities of Usyncro have an immediate impact on the economic benefit for the freight forwarder, thanks to the reduction of costs and time spent. “We are committed to Usyncro as the platform for freight forwarders, since it centralizes the management of the processes and stores the documentation, giving visibility to all the actors involved”, comment Enric Ticó, president of FETEIA, “This solution allows us to digitize our logistics operations, incorporating the digitization of the BL or the CMR and the usefulness of having organizations such as the Tax Agency to swiftly validate customs procedures, even before the cargo is received”, ends.
“At Usyncro we insist on the relevance of collaboration to achieve greater agility in operations and, thanks to technology, reduce the inefficiencies caused during manual processes. In addition, in the logistics sector it is essential to introduce digitization for the sake of sustainability, making it available to all actors and betting on interoperability between the different tools”, comments Cristina Martín Lorenzo, CEO of Usyncro.
To arrange the personalized appointment during the three days of the SIL 2022 celebration, it is only necessary to schedule it here .
Other appointments at SIL Barcelona 2022:
- Tuesday, May 31. 11:30 a.m., table “Intermodality in Extremadura. Investment opportunity for freight forwarders in the Iberian Peninsula” at the Extremadura stand (F-663), with the Presidents of FETEIA-OLTRA and APAT (Association of Freight Forwarders of Portugal).
- Tuesday, May 31. 1 p.m., table “Who rules in Transport and Logistics in Spain” in the Ágora, with the participation of the President of FETEIA-OLTRA.
- Tuesday, May 31. 4 p.m. Presentation at the FETEIA-OLTRA stand (F-644) of the Study on the evolution of the sector during the last 3 years.
- Wednesday, June 1, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. “Interoperability and Blockchain SIMPLE-USYNCRO. Digitized documentation”. State Ports Stand (E506). Speakers: Jaime Luezas Alvarado, Head of the State Ports Port Community Services Area and Marcos Icardo, CTO of Usyncro.
- Thursday, June 2, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. SIL Start-up Innovation Hub. Pitch to investors by Cristina Martín, CEO of Usyncro.
Here is your invitation to access the venue and learn more about digitization for freight forwarders during the celebration of SIL Barcelona 2022.